Pages


Friday, March 08, 2013

Lessons I learned this week

When the boss wishes me a good morning, the proper response is 'And good morning to you', not 'Go to hell, asshole'.

When I get a text from my wife telling me how much she loves me and appreciates me, the proper response is 'I love you too', not 'Yeah, who is this again?'.

When the traffic clerk at work tells me that tomorrow is her 60th birthday, the proper response is 'Well, happy birthday! Really, 60? I would have never guessed' not 'Damn, you got less than 20 years to live.'

5 comments:

  1. They all seemed reasonable to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you repeat that, please?
    I never get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people just have no sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And when my wife's vastly overweight friend came by for a visit and asked me for a hug, I guess saying my arms weren't long enough was wrong. Got me slapped.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.