Pages


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Patriots helping Patriots catch some fish

Okay, after reading the comments I've already gotten in the fishing preps post from yesterday, it's real obvious that there are people out there that are better qualified to write it than me. I'm a sport fisherman, pretty much limited to largemouth bass, trout and catfish. Never caught a pike, muskie or sturgeon. I can survive on my catch, but not thrive.
Anybody that would like to write a guest post on the subject is welcome to do so. Please email it to k59lane@yahoo.com. Length doesn't matter, make it as long or short as you'd like. I would appreciate proper punctuation though. Style of writing doesn't matter, write it like you speak.
Montana Pike Hunter, Leigh and Bustednuckles in particular, would you be interested in a guest post or two, especially on the contents of your comment? Please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.