Pages


Saturday, March 02, 2013

Patriot's Swap Shop

Okay, we're getting off to a somewhat slow start but that's cool - I'm not fucking bogged down with work here.
There are several items listed there like a pelvic bone cutter (for deer, not humans although it would work for that too), some ammo bandoleers, a tactical stock for an 870, some NASCAR die cast models and a reproduction Brown Bess musket lock.
I'll be adding a knife or two tomorrow and a couple of other things I can scrounge up. I'll also get that Patriot Store page up tomorrow, I promise.
There's a button in my sidebar if you want to visit or you can click HERE

Remember now, you get a free ad for selling or trading through next Saturday and there's never any charge from us for buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.