Pages


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Feds move into Wyoming


This unmarked building at 1205 Airport Parkway in Cheyenne belongs to the Federal Justice Dept, while touted as the DEA Cheyenne Resident Office building it is also home to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, and Immigrations & Customs Enforcement, also co-located here are the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigations, personnel from the Cheyenne Police Department and the Laramie County Sheriff’s Department.
Governor Dave Freudenthal supported this federal intrusion into Wyoming according to an official release from the Dept of Justice.
“This joint endeavor has been a long time coming, and I’m delighted to be a part of its successful culmination,” said Governor Freudenthal. “When I was US Attorney, I witnessed firsthand how valuable efficient cooperation among various law enforcement agencies can be”
Gov. Freudenthal was a Clinton appointed US Attorney and he also supported Obama, from his actions we can assume he supports the Patriot Act as well.

-Thanks to Joe for the link.

5 comments:

  1. And the good folks of Wyoming voted these fucks in.

    Just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was under the impression that these folks weren't welcome in Wyoming.
    Of course, I notice their cars are parked in a semi secure enclosure. I bet they don't let their neighbors know what they do for a living either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Fuck... Wyoming was one of my top picks when SHTF and/or when I was able to move out of this shithole... I called my dream locale "Wydamontanaho" any of the 3 would be fine.. Idaho/Montana/Wyoming... Now? Well AZ/Texas/Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OTOH, it's kinda handy to know all the feddies are in one place...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Date of this article is October 17, 2009. Anyway, they're trapped inside. Hint. Hint.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.