Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday morning happenings around here

Okay, things should be getting back to normal here now. Got most of my shit done (as done as it's going to get for now) around the new place, got the new site up, and had a nice bowel movement this morning. I'm ready to roll.
Want to thank Hiswiserangel for picking up my slack on the Good Morning Girl posts even though she shamelessly tried to steal my readers by posting NSFW GMG. It's all good though, I can share.

There is still quite a bit of work to be done to the new site such as individual pages for Patriot vendors such as Bill's seeds, III Gear, and so forth, plus I need to add in a blogroll as well as a few other things.
I'll be posting some there as well as here until I finally say fuck it and just go over there full time in the next couple of weeks. If you want to check out the couple of posts I have there now, the address is: 

Go ahead and bookmark it now in case Blogger dumps this site, that way you can make a nice smooth transaction without any Milfy Monday withdrawals.

While I'm thinking about it, please change your contact information for me. My new email address is  The address is going to be strictly a paypal address and won't be checked that often.


hiswiserangel said...

Excuse Me?! I have NEVER done anything shamelessly in my life. And I am quite relieved to relinquish the GMG's. I'll send you my stash.
Welcome back, wirecutter.

Bustednuckles said...

I feel your pain when it comes to fucking around changing your blog around. I got pissed off at Blogger, moved to Wordpress, got pissed off at them too, went back to Blogger and now bounce back and forth between the two sites that have the same name.

I was originally just going to leave the first site up as an archive site but people kept showing up and after a while I said fuck it and just post there once in a while.

I am loathe to delete the thing as there is seven years of material there.

Good luck on your new adventure. I will be very interested in seeing how you like it and any issues you have with it.

Bushwack said...

So you went to Wordpress on your own host? Well done. Many of us made that jump a long time ago.

Let me know if you need any coding/styling/function help.

wirecutter said...

Bustednuckles, I feel the same way about mine as far as deleting it out. I may just change the password to some random series of numbers and throw it away, at least I won't post on it then - force myself to post on the new one, you know?

wirecutter said...

Bushwhack, I may need that help but I've lost your address. Can you email me?

Heroditus Huxley said...

Already saved in my blogroll, dude. I've got a WP site for my fiction. It's not too big of a pain once you get used to it.