Pages


Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Reminds me of some of the builds I've seen on PSA's Facebook page


I've seen some good builds on that page but I've also seen some seriously WTF ones as well.
I saw one a couple weeks ago where the guy had so much shit on there that he'd have to hunt for the trigger. It had a high mount scope with a red dot on top of that, flashlight, laser, iron sights on the rail, offset iron sights, a foregrip, and I swear to God, a fucking bayonet - AND PEOPLE WERE COMPLIMENTING HIM ON IT!!!

My ARs? A red dot, iron sights and a quick detachable sling. My house AR has a flashlight in addition to that.
Keep it simple, stupid.

9 comments:

  1. My sawed off 12 gauge doesn't even require a flashlight....unless you want to be sure no friendlys are in the fire zone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bayonet, that's a samurai sword.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck Yeah...wish I could make a thumbs up, but I am techno challenged.

      Delete
  3. I think the blade may be a Samurai sword. Just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that's GOTTA be a joke. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenny, which PSA facebook site are you on? After reading this article I joined one and I'm not sure I have the patience to sift through all the "mean girl" comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/palmetto.state.armory/

      I hit it about once a month because I don't have the patience either.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.