Pages


Friday, July 03, 2020

"Fuck that mask!"

LOS ANGELES (KCAL/KCBS/CNN) – A customer at a North Hollywood Trader Joe’s recorded a woman throwing a tantrum after she was told to wear a face covering inside the store, which just hours earlier celebrated its grand opening.

California mandates masks in public because of the coronavirus pandemic, but people with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing masks are exempt. In the video, the woman says she’s in that group.

She’s also heard yelling expletives and calling people “Democratic pigs,” and seen slamming her shopping basket to the ground.
MORE/VIDEO

3 comments:

  1. I'm in CA. I've worn a mask exactly once and even that was for the minute it took to check in and get out of sight of the front desk at the hospital. I didn't want to cause any problem at the hospital because they are part of my medical provider. Walking down the long hallways, not one of the twenty or so docs and nurses I saw were wearing a mask.

    But everywhere else, nope. Lots of stink eye from other shoppers. I'm still waiting for someone to say something. I'm wanting them to say something. That's probably why no one has yet said anything about how I'm selfish and jeopardizing their health. It's disappointing that so many of my fellow Americans are easily cowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman should have said I'm black, I'm exempt from wearing a mask. People are too chicken $hit to make a scene, just look at all those sheeple wearing a mask. They would hop on a cattle car if they were told they were going to a marshmallow roast. Once at the roast, they find out that they're the marshmallow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her style, but she should have been...maybe... a little more chill.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.