Pages


Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Shiloh: Animated Battle Map

We at the American Battlefield Trust are re-releasing our Animated Battle Maps with newly branded openings. Enjoy learning about the Battle of Shiloh, a colossal fight between Ulysses S. Grant and Albert Sydney Johnston which resulted in the door to the South being opened for the Union Army. 

Our collection of animated maps bring battles of the American Civil War to life, complete with troop movement animations, narratives, reenactment footage and more.

5 comments:

  1. Wire cutter have you visited yet? If you haven't go and make sure to visit Parkers Crossroads and Savanah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to Shiloh. My FiL took me a month or two after we got here. I hope to go again sometime. And I've also passed through Parker's Crossroads but unfortunately didn't have much time to look around.

      Delete
  2. A very good video. My G-G Grandfather and 12 other kinsmen were there. All were in Co. "G" 26th Ala. Inf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy these, thanks for posting!
    MadMarlin

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.