Sunday, December 14, 2008

From Wirecutter - Modesto, CA



Top picture: Probably the best picture ever taken of me, taken 2 years ago.
Bottom: What I look like today, although this picture was taken last winter.

Jamie wrote and said that since I asked my readers to tell me a little about themselves, it would only be fair if I were to tell my readers a little about me.
Okay Girl, you asked for it.
My name is Ken and I was born here in Modesto in 1959. My father was a professional soldier, so I spent my younger years traveling all over the States and Europe. I've lived in California, Washington state (twice), Missouri (twice), Maryland, Germany (twice as a youngster, once when I was in the army), Texas, and Georgia.
I've worked as a horse wrangler, in a photo lab, construction, served in the Army (yes, I was honorably discharged) sold weed, worked as bodyguard/driver for a drug dealer, worked at an army ammo plant, and now I've worked at a warehouse for the past 16 years.
My interests are shooting, fishing, more shooting and even more fishing. I also do a fair amount of prospecting. I consider myself a student of Western History, specifically frontier and mining camp history.
I'm kinda sorta heavily tattooed - 21 at last count. I don't consider it a lifestyle, it's just something I started as a youngster and continued over the years.
I am single - married once in 1991 and still going through the process of divorce a year after I filed. I have no children. I don't want any children.
I started blogging in August of this year. I don't remember why I started but I really enjoy it. I like the fact that there are others out there that are just as warped as I am and more than a couple that are willing to admit it.
Okay Jamie, are you happy?