Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My day

I'm sorry for not posting more tonight.
It's been a fucked up day.

I was working with Roger today running bread to the different dock doors, a flat balls-out job. I mean, that job keeps you hustling all day.
At one point I asked Roger what stores he had delivered and he started rattling off a bunch of store numbers and the dock doors they went to. Now you have to understand that I am dyslexic and I lost track of what he was saying about 2.5 seconds after he started, so I figured that I would just sort it out myself. When I got to where the bread was staged, he saw me scratching my nuts and said "Damn it, weren't you listening? I told you what the hell to do!"
That tore it. I ain't afraid to box with anybody, so I jumped off my motor and got in his face and told him "Check this shit out, man. You don't get off my ass, I'm going to take a fistful of my mood pills and shove them down your motherfucking throat."
He looked at me for a second and started laughing. "Yeah, like they do YOU any good."
He had a point.

Then I heard that deal about trout planting (see my first post of the day). This year's plants are BATs in 3 years. This just shot my favorite activity right in the ass.

Then I found out my heater is broken again. 2 years ago it cost me $1200 to fix it. Fuck that, I ain't paying that kind of money for 3 months of heat. I'll buy a couple of room heaters this weekend, but in the meantime......

My dog pissed on the floor. In front of me.

And I burned my fucking dinner.

I believe I should just shoot myself, but with my luck I'll get a misfire.