Pages


Thursday, January 01, 2009

Gun pictures

Deaddog.com had a thing a while back where he was asking readers to send in pictures of them in their thongs. It was a good idea (I thought so anyways) but I want to go one better.
If you've got a picture of a gun that you're proud of, send me a picture so I can post it. If you want to tell me a little about it, I'll include that in the post too. I won't disclose your name, location or email, and please make sure the serial numbers don't show. If it does, I'll obscure for you - I don't want to set anybody up for a theft, either by criminals or our Government.
Yes Deb, BB guns too.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I am polishing up the BB gun for the photo shoot! Might take me a couple of days, so be patient. I have to go see if the BB-riddled soup can is still hanging on the tree in the back yard. The squirrel with the sore BB butt is long gone, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.