Pages


Saturday, January 03, 2009

A hangover tip

One of my main goals in life as a youngster was to find the perfect hangover cure - besides the obvious one of not drinking.
I have tried everything from raw eggs before drinking to a glass of pickle juice after waking up. I couldn't find anything that worked except:
Take ONE aspirin (I use Aleve) before starting to drink and one aspirin shortly before you go to bed. It's very important to take the one before you go to bed.
It works for me. I'll wake up without a hangover, maybe a very mild headache at the most.

6 comments:

  1. The aspirin before bed, along with LOTS of water works for me... The dreaded hangover headache is due to dehydration, so pouring lots of water down your gullet before you pass out is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do like i do and wear a good fresh pair of Depends!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usedta do that but it starts to burn a hole in your stomach, and isn't too good for your liver either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, Scheme!
    How much do you drink????
    You sure it ain't the alcohol that burned that hole in your stomach and ruined your liver?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can drink 18 oz of vodka in a night and take ZERO aspirin.

    The next morning is fine.

    VODKA! Drink it ! !

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.