Pages


Monday, February 02, 2009

Strange......

This is tooooooooo weird!
Have you ever noticed that if you rearrange the letters in “illegal immigrants” and add a few more letters, it actually spells out: “Fuck off and go home all you benefit stealing, kid producing, non English-speaking cocksuckers, and take those hairy-faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, goat fucking, mutton eating, smelly raghead bastards with you.”
How weird is that ??

Dammit Yolo, I just made nice with an apology and now you send me this knowing that I couldn't pass it up.
Good job.....

5 comments:

  1. LMAO, i can't believe
    you posted that! You love
    to push the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your apology was a good, general cover all for anything and everything like this. So have at it! The key word is "HUMOR" people!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're full of shit but funny. I like your site, at the end of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tharp42, You may not realize this but you ain't the first one to say I was full of shit. You ain't even the first one TODAY to tell me that.
    Glad you enjoy the blog. I enjoy sharing it with everybody and the fact that my hits go up month after month just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and medicated inside.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.