Pages


Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry 'bout that

Sorry about the lack of posts yesterday but my Granddad was hospitalized with severe heart problems. Tests were run, and it was found that all of his arteries were clogged completely except for one and it was clogged 95%.
Too much bacon (Bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....), I reckon.
Anyways, he's scheduled for surgery today to give him a stint but because of his age, condition and previous bypass surgeries, it doesn't look good for him. They don't expect him to survive the surgery.
I'll keep y'all posted.
-Wirecutter

9 comments:

  1. Wirecutter- sorry to hear your news. Hope he pulls through. Keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that, I'll be pulling for the him to make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Funktards and have visited a couple of times. Just wanted to say I'm sorry about your Grandad - my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you, and your granddad, are in my thoughts. Hope all turns out okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, you do not have to apologize to us for not being around. You obviously had way more important stuff to deal with, so its completely understandable. I really hope everything turns out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everybody.
    Dalton, I was married for 17 uears. I'm just so used to apologizing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thoughts out to you and your granddad from the OBX, my friend, lots of good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.