Pages


Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bacon. Mmmmm, bacon......

Someone has probably already passed this along to you but here goes anyway.
There is a new vodka to hit the shelves that is bacon flavored! The web site even has drink recipes. You were the second person I thought of when I saw the site. My brother was the first...he loves his bacon. Anyway, it's not available in California yet but maybe someday soon.
http://bakonvodka.com/
Cheers, Heather
~By the way, love your site. Keep up the good work.


Heather,
Got the same link from Tattoo Jim, but I'm sure you're better looking than him so I'm giving you credit!

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!.... yeah, you're right... pretty much everybody is better looking than me... but I am kinda cute in my own special way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat. www.bacontoday.com/ has a recipe to make your own bacon vodka (along with other).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.