Pages


Saturday, May 09, 2009

Gun Control explained


Hey, Wirecutter love the site. Too many pussified "humor" sites out there. Very refreshing to see honesty and no pussification of the "bad" kind. Keep the "good" pussification coming. Nice mix. Anyway, don't know if you have seen this one or not but thought of Knuckledraggin when I got it. Post it if you want or tell me to fuck off. Just as well either way. Thanks again for the entertainment.
StevieNatt - in Denver, formerly of Owasso, OK....yeah I'm one of 'em.....
Oklahoma...... Damned near as good as bacon.
-Wirecutter

2 comments:

  1. Well, since I'm a fan of of "good" pussy--see spassfabrik--and bacon, I stole this one.
    It's the asshole thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.