Pages


Monday, June 29, 2009

Ibeam's dog


Hey Wirecutter,
I saw your post about sending you pics of fish and kills and how you are eventually gonna want posts of dogs. Well since you already posted my latest largemouth, here's a photo of my dog just minutes before catching that beauty. His name is Luke and he's a Black Lab mixed with something. We got him from the pound as a puppy and he was apparently beaten, so he's a bit crazy in the head, but we love him just the same. He's about 8 years old and unfortunately now has a tumor on his stomach. You can kinda see it in the photo. The vet said to leave it be for now. He also had hip surgery when he was a puppy, so he walks with a bit of a limp. It's pretty funny to watch him run, as his left back leg swings out wildly! He follows me out to my local pond every time I go fishing, and all he does is basically what you see in the photo. He stands in the water and waits and watches. Every time I catch something, he tries to bite the fish as I bring it on shore. It's quite a sight and is funny as all hell!
Easy,
Ibeam

2 comments:

  1. Damn man, you aint starved to death yet turnin all them fish back?lol......That's a good lookin dog man, them labs love the water. Mine is a yellow lab and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I am still alive and kickin'!! Luke is a total spaz of a dog but she sure loves the water. Whenever I catch something I always let Luke give it a few licks before I put 'em back in the water.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.