Pages


Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'd accept, then throw the beer in your face

NANCY BENAC,
Associated Press Writer Nancy Benac, Associated Press Writer – WASHINGTON
Knocked off stride by a racial uproar he helped stoke, President Barack Obama hastened Friday to tamp down the controversy. Obama, who had said Cambridge, Mass., police "acted stupidly" in arresting black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr., declared the white arresting officer was a good man and invited him and the professor to the White House for a beer.

Fuck you, Obama. Keep your mind on government and off the news.
Sergeant Crowely owes nobody an apology.

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this shit on the news lately and before I make my comment I would like to make somethin perfectly clear. There are "blacks" and there are "niggers", just like there are "whites" and there is "white trash".....that being said, I'm seeing the "niggers" comin out in this. Those who think the world owes them somethin because of their color, well, FUCK YOU ALL!!! If the cop was black and the professor was white this would not have even been sideline news. This is the one thing that pisses me off worse than anything nowadays. Black people tryin to be above the law because they're black..... again, FUCK YOU ALL! You have a better chance in this country than I do "because you are black". GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY GODDAMMIT!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.