Pages


Saturday, July 04, 2009

My morning

I got up this morning feeling pretty damned good considering how fucked up I got last night, poured a cup of coffee and went out to the backyard to drink it as the sun came up. I wished I was fishing up in the mountains instead of my backyard, but with all the fucking Bay Area People up there camping, ya gotta take what you can get.
A little later I did some housework, napped for an hour, then headed for Bass Pro to buy some fishing shit. As I was going down the freeway, a car pulled up next to me and this woman rolls down here window and screamed "RACIST!" at me, probably in reference to my Fuck Obama sticker on my tailgate. I didn't say a word, just reached over and picked up a big ball bearing from my console and flung it as hard as I could at her window as it was going back up. Damn, she looked shocked! What the fuck did she expect?
I gotta tell you, sometimes I really enjoy being Right in a left wing world.

9 comments:

  1. Good man, fucking 10/10 for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, i can only imagine her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you didn't have a bowling ball handy. You're right, what the fuck did she expect? Can't stand people that think they can dish it out but can't take it! Fuck her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liberals have such a short memory. I guess they have forgotten about all the NASTY shit they had to say about George W., but we can't dare say anything about the fucking moron in office now.... too bad, so sad for the liberals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutter...your my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's amazing how scary my smile can be when someone gives me "their opinion"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's lucky you didn't fuck her up good.

    I might have called CHP and reported her as a drunk driver throwing beer cans and waving a gun.

    They'll wait for her at her house for a report like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some of those stickers...
    (thanks for the link btw)
    but not on my Ranger, i'm afraid some liberal douche might key my good looking truck.

    its sad that they have to resort to vandalism.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.