Saturday, July 04, 2009

My morning

I got up this morning feeling pretty damned good considering how fucked up I got last night, poured a cup of coffee and went out to the backyard to drink it as the sun came up. I wished I was fishing up in the mountains instead of my backyard, but with all the fucking Bay Area People up there camping, ya gotta take what you can get.
A little later I did some housework, napped for an hour, then headed for Bass Pro to buy some fishing shit. As I was going down the freeway, a car pulled up next to me and this woman rolls down here window and screamed "RACIST!" at me, probably in reference to my Fuck Obama sticker on my tailgate. I didn't say a word, just reached over and picked up a big ball bearing from my console and flung it as hard as I could at her window as it was going back up. Damn, she looked shocked! What the fuck did she expect?
I gotta tell you, sometimes I really enjoy being Right in a left wing world.