Pages


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fuck you, Hillary

Clinton snapped at the university student in Kinshasa on Monday when he asked what her husband, former President Bill Clinton, and Congo native and former NBA star Dikembe Mutombo thought about an international financial matter. Mutombo was appearing with her at the university.
"Wait. You want me to tell you what my husband thinks?" Clinton asked in response. "My husband is not the secretary of state; I am. So you ask my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I'm not going to be channeling my husband."



Now wait a minute. Isn't this the same woman that so arrogantly proclaimed "WE are the President" when her whore mongering husband held that office?
My, aren't we huffy?

5 comments:

  1. Too fucking funny. I'd read about this incident earlier, hadn't seen the video until about a minute ago when I saw it on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Snappy bitch, ain't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch is right. I used to have a terrier that we had for a couple of weeks before we figured out a name for her.
    You guessed it: Hillary.
    What else are you gonna name a fat little yella haired bitch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry bout the Jon Stewart reference. I really didn't notice it was on until I heard something about Clinton, laughed my ass off at the clip, then promptly changed the channel. The really funny thing about this whole deal is the guy wasn't even asking about Bill, there was a foul up in the translation. She snapped at some poor sap for no reason, and this is our secretary of state? The entire administration appears to be extremely thin skinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Hillary is a bi-polar bitch who couldn't convince flies to land on shit.
    You got the right ideah, Wirecutter, by naming your pets appropriately. It always means more when you pick a suitable name for 'em and you hit that one right on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's been lyin' and fuckin' up since before Whitewater.
    Her an' Pelosi are two people that can fuck up 230 million people and trash a Constitution thats stood as an example to billions of of freedom seeking people.
    Who is the puppet master jerkin' these assholes strings, and when are we gonna grow the balls to cut 'em?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.