Monday, August 03, 2009

Will's Shrimp Boil





Maybe I should've titled this one "Straight Up White Trash, God Bless 'em".
Will sent these in with comments in another post about my weekend.
Damn, this is some serious Redneckin, the lucky bastard.


We had about half of the whole damn family over saturday for a shrimp boil....50lbs of shrimp, 40lbs of fish (that WAS NOT released back to the bigger fish) and all the fixins. My sunday was a drag...pickin up after all those bastards is a chore!
Oh yeah....did I mention we bought 10 30 packs of beer? Fuckin great party! 22 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of wiskey, and 6 gallons of margaritas.... I think somebody even brought a goddamn coke for some reason...oh yeah, to mix the whiskey for the pussies....lol. I say again "great party".
That last one is of me and 2 of my boys. It's a little blurry thanks to the rain, but it didn't stop us from havin a good time.