Pages


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ya think?

I opened the paper this morning while sitting on the can (I read it there so I can REALLY express my opinion on current events) and saw where Fuckhead Obama's Town Hall meeting was calm, even subdued.
When I get home, I pop a beer (So I can forget about current events) and turn on the news and hear the same thing.
Okay, two things:
One, do you honestly think that they let just anybody into the room? Seriously, do you think they would've allowed me or Woody in? Me, maybe. Woody? Yeah, right. If you knew Woody, you'd understand.
Two, ANYBODY is going to be calm and subdued when you've been searched, quizzed and God knows what else, then surrounded by his henchmen armed with Uzis and (again) God knows what else?
Except Woody.

5 comments:

  1. You are an american! How dare you think they would actually "stage" something so the rest of the dumb americans would think everyone likes that piece of shit!lol.
    seriously, though, people are fuckin pissed over what he's tryin to fuckin do to health care. Go ahead and say it for me.....FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't need to say it, Will. I figured you'd do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya man. The Communist News Network came to our town yesterday to check out public sentiment toward Obammy's Healthcare reform. They reported that most people (over 70% according to them) were in favor. Of course they snuck in, in the middle of the day, and talked to "random" people. Yeah, right. They talked to a bunch of folks with nothing else to do in the middle of the day. Of course most of them support Obammy. Bunch of Fuckhead douche bag asshats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine what they would do to you if you embarrassed The One at a national town hall meeting?

    The lefty press would go for your throat (Joe the plumber), the IRS would be auditing you, the Dem machine would order a hit.

    You bet they're respectful and tame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Ride Fast. But at least my friends would have something to laugh about......

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.