Pages


Thursday, September 03, 2009

Naw, this ain't my handiwork


I rolled up on Roger and LT today at work and LT says "Hey, I meant to ask you. Is that Barbie thing outside the gate yours?"
I didn't know what he was talking about, so naturally I denied it. Lie, Deny and Demand Evidence - that's my motto.
Then Roger said that he'd seen it too and described it, saying that he thought it was my doing too.
When I left work today I was looking for it, then saw LT's car about 100 yards down the road with him pointing at it, so I jammed up and checked it out.
After I took a picture and got on my way, LT called and asked "Are you lying to me? You didn't do this? Because it sure looks like something you'd come up with, you twisted, warped motherfucker."
Sorry LT, I wish I could take credit but I can't.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Wirecutter!

    When I used to live in Central NJ, along the side of secondary roads you'd see these blue bottles sticking off the ends of low tree branches. I have no clue why they were put there, but they have this strange sorta "Blair Witch" feel to them, if you know what I mean. I'd usually see them on long stretches of road out in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.