Pages


Monday, October 12, 2009

At least one of the networks is on our side

NEW YORK – One of President Barack Obama's top aides says Fox News Channel acts like a wing of the Republican Party.
White House Communications Director Anita Dunn told CNN's "Reliable Sources" on Sunday that Fox News operates "almost as either the research arm or the communications arm of the Republican Party."
It's another sign of the White House's aggressively going after Fox.
Commentators Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity have been strong administration critics. The president avoided Fox when he visited five Sunday morning news shows last month, and a recent White House blog post accused Beck of lying.
Fox News executive Michael Clemente (cleh-MEN'-tay) says most viewers know the difference between news and opinion shows. He says attacking the messenger doesn't work.

I can't believe that they had to show the liberals how to pronounce "Clemente"!!!

4 comments:

  1. (lib-uh-rahl)hehehehe.
    Your ass aint workin today is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know we ought to just the liberals what they want, free abortions on demand, not only equal rights for gays but play it up as special, bury all our guns, then give them gun control.

    this way in 2 or 3 generations then liberals won't be nothing but a memory since they will have sucked, been mugged, killed, and aborted themselves out of existence



    Fuckabunchofobama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw, Will. I work Tuesday through Friday. Mondays is my day to get all the shit done that I fucked off over the weekend so I could go fishing.

    Mugs - Good idea if they keep it amongst themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If those liberals can find my guns, then they can have them... not! I don't care if they want gay marriages and I don't care if they want to abort themselves out of existence, just leave me the fuck alone with what I believe in...

    Bless our troops and "thank you" to each and every one of those true hero's for the freedoms I enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.