Pages


Sunday, November 01, 2009

Enough already

I've gotten at least a dozen emails in the last few months concerning SB-2099 with the "authentification" of Snopes and a link to the bill itself. And yes, I did check Snopes and yes, I did go to the link listed and no, I didn't find anything to worry about.
Today I got this via email from the NRA. Read it for yourself:


Over the past few months, NRA-ILA has received hundreds of e-mails warning us about "SB-2099," a bill that would supposedly require you to report all your guns on your income tax return every April 15.
Like many rumors, there's just a grain of truth to this one. Someone is recycling an old alert, which wasn't even very accurate when it was new.
NRA-ILA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.