Saturday, January 16, 2010

I may be dying

Man, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
I bought a 30 pack of beer last Sunday (I'm one of them economy shoppers - I buy in bulk) and I still have 15 beers left. This is the first time something like this has ever happened.
It's not like I quit drinking. I have a couple or 3 most nights but that's it. And check this shit out - twice now, I've finished a beer, gotten another one from the icebox and then put it back 5 minutes later and went to bed!!! That scares the fuck out of me.
There's been a couple of nights I haven't drank anything at all, but that's not real unusual. But usually a 30 pack lasts me 2 days, tops. But a week? And if I don't polish off the rest of them tonight it might even stretch into two weeks.
I'm scared. I'm either dying or worse yet, turning into a lightweight.