Pages


Thursday, January 07, 2010

A plug

Okay, more of you folks need to go over and read Deb's blog. She's all right even though she lives up in Maine and only owns guns that come in those motherfucking hard-to-open-plastic packages.
She does a great series on Why I Love ME (Maine) and her Clippings From The Fridge articles kick ass.
Hey, she's talented, she's funny as hell and she owns a devil-dog named Nutjob. Anybody that names her dog Nutjob can't be half bad.
You can find her blog in my side bar or click on the link below.
http://www.debbiedoesdrivel.com/

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! Now I'm gonna have every whack job in the free world over at my place wondering where the boob photos, gay guys and F*ck Obama posts are. I can't wait!! I think you were making fun of my guns, though. Don't be making fun of my guns. Despite what you may think, I am a very good shot and I've got the cans to prove it. (That would be tin cans, by the way. You know, for target practice?)

    Damn. Now I owe you, don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (chuckle, chuckle, chuckle) nothing good can come from this Deb... not to worry though, I'll keep dropping by to visit and leave the occasional comment...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.