Pages


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies, skip this post.

Okay, on TV tonight there were a couple of programs that I have got to comment on.
The first one was on polygamy. Now I seriously don't know what to say about this one other than this:
More than one wife? One guy had ELEVEN! Are you fucking nuts? How in the hell can a normal man even support more than one wife, much less eleven? And who would want to put themselves through PMS every damned day?
Man, I can't even handle one wife. I salute the men that can have somebody around every fucking night but I'm sorry, I tried it and I couldn't deal with it.

The second program was "Taboo" and they had a segment of men that preferred dolls over women. I'm talking silicone dolls that were lifelike. One of the men had 10 and said that he'd never been with a real women. Another had just one and had been with only 2 women and that was over 10 years ago.
All I got to say about this is:
Motherfuckers, you boys need to grow up and go stick your little dicks in a real woman. Even if she's ugly. Somebody soft and WARM. Seriously, try it. Even if you need to hire her.
My God. Dolls? Really?
The only thing those kind of dolls are good for is to lash them on top of your truck and drive around town to see how many accidents you can cause or how many people you can offend.
Dolls. Damn.......

2 comments:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.