Pages


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To pee or not to pee

TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE -- Words of wisdom from an unknown person:

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT -- doing drugs while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

P.S. Just a thought -- all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!

-Thanks, Tom

Hey, I'm not a big fan of random urine tests - I feel what I do in my off time is my business and yes, I am drug free - but having done a lot of work with my ex who was an advocate for the homeless here in Modesto, I know that the major reason for homelessness is drugs.
And considering that my state puts out a considerable amount of money through grants housing and feeding the homeless, I fail to see why anybody requiring public assistance of any kind isn't required to take a random drug test.
But then, we wouldn't want to violate anybody's right to sit on their ass now, would we?

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you for sayin it! Fuck those lazy bastards suckin on the public tit while I pay for thier drugs. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.