Pages


Thursday, March 18, 2010

CharlieGoddammit on a howl

When I first got CharlieGoddammit I thought he was half Shepherd and half Chow because the roof of his mouth was black and his tail had a curl and a half, but when Pops seen him he said he was half Husky.
He checked his dewclaws and told me that a Husky's is connected by solid muscle while a domesticated dog's is connected by thin tendon. Then he asked me if he howled.
When I got him home later that night I gave him a couple of coyote huffs and sure enough, that motherfucker started howling. Since then every night we've had howling contests with the wager being a beer. So far I'm down a 12 pack.
See for yourself.

Now ain't that shit funny as hell?

13 comments:

  1. your voice is totally differnt than i imagined

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played that with NutJob at my feet. Big mistake. She's now in love with CharlieGoddammit, staring at the monitor, tilting her head and whining. Love CharlieGoddammit's singing voice - very talented! NutJob will "sing" when I play the harmonica. Don't ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dog is full of win

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy - What did you expect, a Kalifornia Surfer-Dude accent? Actually that's not my real voice. My head's all stopped up because of springtime allergies.

    Deb - You play the harmonica? Sorry, I had to ask....

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww..... CharlieGDit loves you! Makes me want to go adopt one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God damnit, I love CharlieGoddamnit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie talks!

    Ever thought about putting fish in that tank?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've got you a new best friend... that's the way it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That should be on America's Funniest Home Video show, his howl is perfect, and a lot better than half the other stuff..

    Good dog though

    ReplyDelete
  10. kind of like the brawny man

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.