Pages


Sunday, March 21, 2010

FUCK YOU, OBAMA!!!!!

With his health care holy war, President Obama is sending America at least 10 messages since taking office:

1. I win; you lose.
2. My will; not the will of the people.
3. Government of Obama, by Obama, for Obama; not government of the people, by the people, for the people.
4. Corrupt House rules and autocracy; not play by the rules and democracy.
5. “I’ll tread on you” now steps on “Don’t tread on me.”
6. “I, the president”; not “We, the People.”
7. “All men are created equal” but I am more equal than others.
8. “The dissent of the president” overrules “the consent of the governed.”
9. “Give me tyranny and give me debt” replaces “Give me liberty or give me death.”
10. “That government is best which governs most” supersedes “That government is best which governs least.”
-Foxnews.com

3 comments:

  1. I give Congress the bulk of the blame here. If THEY had listened to the people and written a health care bill that we-the-people wanted, Obama wouldn't look like such a bad guy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama did his share, calling the Members of Congress into his office and offering sweetheart deals to them if they voted for the bill. My Rep (Dennis Cardoza) has been asking for help to get water for the farmers in the valley and because of his yes vote I can bet he'll get his aid. So basically he fucked millions of people to help a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My way or the highway...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.