Pages


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meet Scott, folks.


Scott is a fashion nut as you can tell by his hat.
When we were working together (not literally, Scott doesn't put a whole lot of effort into that) a week or so ago, I got this picture of him in his taco-holder.
"Hey man, don't post my picture on Facebook. My wife will have a fit when she sees my lip full of Copenhagen."
She'll be upset over his chewing but not about him wearing that stupid fucking hat in public?

A couple of months ago he was popping pain pills for his shoulder. As soon as they started taking effect, he'd make stupid-ass mistakes and disappear for an hour at a time. He swear they didn't affect him at all, just help with the pain, then he'd wander off and go stare into a trash can for the next 15 minutes or so.

2 comments:

  1. I worked in a warehouse just like this for over 20 years Wirecutter. Brings back some fond memories, and some not. I think maybe that there is a Scott in everyone of these warehouses? We'll have to swap some "stupid" stories one day. The taco-holder made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've only got one Scott, but we're lousy with Pedros, Jorges and Joses.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.