Pages


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who DOESN'T like to have their nuts rubbed?


Apparently, dog show judges like to see a little life in the face of the usually bored Bulldog. So in order to get a "questioning look" on their bull dog's faces, handlers molest their dog's nut bags while holding their heads up.
Dude is straight-up tickling that Bulldog's balls WITH feeling! He's doing it like he really means it. I expected the handler to whisper a love sonnet in the Bulldog's ear or lick his fingers before handling.
Makes you wanna be a bulldog, now doesnt it! ;))
My suggestion would be to keep this video away from Charlie, or he might expect the same treatment. nightly. and with a smile. LOOOOL
-Yolo

4 comments:

  1. WTF? So, I guess that's a "reach behind"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard I cried and that was before watching the video. I'd give a month's pay to see someone try to do that to NutJob. Wait. She's a she and nutless....but she certainly has balls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My verification word for the above post was "BONENONE".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, grab CharlieGoddammit's nuts and you're gonna lose a hand.
    He's sensitive about 'em. Don't ask how I know.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.