Pages


Monday, April 12, 2010

That'll fix 'im

I finally figured out that I couldn't support both me and his beer habit so CharlieGoddamit's been sober for a couple of weeks now.
He wasn't happy about me refusing him beer so I figured I'd cure him of it.
At first I thought I could do it the easy way - I'd just tell him no and that would be that.
Yeah, right. He'd just wait until I left the room and then knock over mine and lap it up.
Then I thought aversion was the answer so I bought a six pack of Coors Light (I'd rather suck a dick than drink that shit) and flung it at him in the back yard. He just dodged the cans, then bit them open and drank them.
Then it hit me: I filled a beer can with concentrated lemon juice, told him no then ducked into the dark kitchen. He acted all innocent for a minute, then jumped up, knocked over the can and started lapping it up.
He's been on the wagon ever since.

3 comments:

  1. That'll fix him! LOL

    BTW, picked up two tat biz cards for you over the weekend when I was in Woodstock, NY. Will get them in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn man, you are better than that dog whisperer guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ain't right. LOL Just buy him the cheapest beer you can find. He doesn't appear to be picky.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.