Pages


Saturday, July 03, 2010

It's time to come clean

I have a confession to make.
It's been over a month since I've had bacon.
Sure, I get a little when I buy a breakfast burrito off the Mexican taco truck owned by a Vietnamese family at an American owned warehouse (is America great, or what?) but I haven't fried any of my own nor ordered it when I go out for breakfast.
Don't ask me why, I don't know. I did buy a pound and a half of extra thick bacon at the store today, but it's not like I headed right for it like I used to.
I'm sorry, folks. I feel like I've let you down.

9 comments:

  1. I was going to send you that John Ratzenberger hotel ad where he takes all the bacon--but I couldn't find it.
    More disappointment. *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be shot.
    -Your ex-friend Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...you'll get over it and be back to scarfing down BACON again in no time!
    Just shake it off, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddammit Sweetie, I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. drjim, I think it has something to do with ObamaCare. I'm afraid to get heart disease now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obama care will kill you faster than bacon will. So kick back and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since when did you care to listen to Obama? *Sob* are you still drinking beer? Maybe all is not lost. I'm going to send you a 24 pak and a pig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what's next? gonna go out and buy a 'Save the Pigs' t-shirt??

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.