Pages


Sunday, July 04, 2010

One down, 999 to go!

A few days ago my buddy Phil called and I mentioned I had about a thousand things on my "To Do" list (a honey-do list if your married) that needed to be done. One of them was fixing a bedstand drawer that came loose. What would happen is that I would pull the handle and while the front of the drawer would come out, the rest of it wouldn't. It had been that way for 4 or 5 years and I'd swear I would fix it every vacation. It was a very complicated job - I would have to empty the drawer, then glue it.
Today, I finally fucking did it. The drawer is fixed. Done, did, history.
Now if I can only find the cap to the glue.......

1 comment:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.