Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whew!

I passed my stone a few hours ago.
It must've been a small one, it didn't hurt as bad as I had heard. Other than feeling like somebody stuck a red hot clothes hanger up my dick, that is.
Thanks to all those that expressed their concern and especially to Tim who put a boot up my ass to get it checked out further.
Folks, pay attention to those weird symptoms - backaches, cramps, nausea, lack of desire to masturbate, slight fever, loss of appetite, etc.
It had been going on with me for a couple of days. Nothing that I would normally be concerned about - I thought I just had a bug. But when I started having a burning feeling when I pissed and it came out with a strange color......
But don't take my word for what it is. Like Tim says, it may be more serious. Get it checked out.
I've got an appointment with Doc on Monday.