Pages


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Flags

Some sorry-ass bitch motherfucking thief stole the flag off my front porch last night. The last time that happened was right after 9/11 when the stores were sold out, luckily I had a spare or three on hand back then.
You know what? You want a flag but can't afford one, come knock on my door. If I don't have one handy, I will go buy you one. Really I will. But if I catch you stealing mine I will fuck you up. Then I'll give it to you, but you gotta ask if it was worth the asswhipping or not.

4 comments:

  1. I don't even know what to say? I've never heard of it here and we fly our flags. That's got to be the lowest of the low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody out there didn't have their green card so they wrapped themselves in you flag to show how American they are... but not to worry! With the current administration, that flag is going to be obsolete... really soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly a classic case of 'how low can you go'. "Karma's only a bitch when you're a bitch to it"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idea. Put another flag up. Wire it to an electric fence transformer. Enjoy the show when the next lowlife comes along.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.