Pages


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many of you...

...can tell that I'm suffering from a serious nicotine fit after reading the post below?
Raise your hands now.
It's true, I haven't had a chew in a day and a half now.
Not by choice. I seem to be having a strange and sudden reaction to nicotine. Suddenly and I do mean suddenly, whenever I pop in a chew I get violent hiccups and some serious heartburn. I tried nicotine gum to calm down and had the same reaction.
Y'all may be in for some good posts over the next few days.......

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Well, if that's what it takes to quit. I'm about do round 3 of trying to quit smoking. We'll see how THAT goes! Anyway, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your heart checked NOW
    Paul in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??? Paul in Texas, You're freaking me out!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll schedule an appt tomorrow.
    Thanks, Paul.
    You're the second person to say that (forcefully)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might want to give the nicorette inhalers a try. Looks like you're sucking on a tampon (sorry) but it gives you a straight shot of nicotine without all the added toxic crap and they seem to work for most people.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.