Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Now I'm pissed

SAN FRANCISCO – A federal judge overturned California's gay-marriage ban Wednesday in a landmark case that could eventually force the U.S. Supreme Court to confront the question of whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to wed.

Okay, check this shit out.
I could really give a flying fuck less about this issue. Seriously. It does not affect me one way or another.
I can understand some of the issues that gay couples present, and I can understand some of the issues that opponents present.
But what pisses me off about this issue is that it was decided by the VOTERS, the CITIZENS of Kalifornia, and then some motherfucker in a black robe decided that they were wrong.
It was the PEOPLE that made the law.
So much for your vote counting, right?