Pages


Friday, August 27, 2010

WTF?

What in the flying fuck is the matter with you people? I asked for dog pictures and I got 3. THREE. Now I know that some of you have sent yours in last time I asked and that's cool. I ain't going off on you. I posted them and they're in the archives.
But check this shit out. I get about 400 readers a day. Damned near everybody I know owns a dog. That means 397 of you motherfuckers are slacking off.
Goddammit, if I asked for titty pics of your ex-wives, my inbox would be flooded. I'd even get dick pics of ex-husbands from the ladies. BTW, send the titty pics, hold the dick pics.
Hey, I don't care what kinda dog you got. A fucking Dane, Chihuahua, a  Bloodhound, a furball Maltese. I don't care. My favorite dog of all time was my Hillary - half chihuahua/terrier mix that thought she was a pit bull.
And I thought my blog catered to Rednecks.......
Step up, motherfuckers.

11 comments:

  1. Dying to. Either too drunk or too stupid to figure out how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, we only have a rat, two goldfish, and a parrot. The parrot is pretty cool looking though. If you get desperate, I'll send you a picture of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck, I'm hard up. Send the goddamned bird pics..... They'll go up as soon as I get back from my shoot.....
    How big is the rat? He might rate....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have betta fish pics, too, but they would be funny! They have all passed away. If you want some laughs, here are some of the names I've called them over the years....sparkles, farfel, spanky, rainbow, sharkster, ....that's all I can think of at this late hour

    ReplyDelete
  5. I been layin rocks all week and aint had time to do shit cept check updates now and then but i will be sending you some dog pics.....x wife titty pics may be a different story though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still trying to find a pic of my dog from our last camping trip. Every time I wanted to float around in the lake, she would swim out and sit in my lap (she is a lab). I know someone took a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay you there ya go 3 of the puppies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still chasing the l'il heathens all over the back 40 trying to take their picture. They think I'm playing with them. They'd be a good snack for C.G.D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, but you asked for it, pics are headed to you for all FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay man I'll send em, didn't know you wanted em.. sheesh you really are an asshole when you don't get what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No dog, Ken... I can't take care of myself much less a pup...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.