Pages


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Calls



































My Coyote Call Wall and the calls on top of the gun safe.
I got a count of 14, some just aren't visible. Some are great, some are pieces of shit and just decoration. My favorites are the Les Johnson and the Todd Sullivan calls. Especially the Sullivan calls.
The Sullivan squeaker that I used in a couple of posts below about the PETA-phile is the one in the front laying on its' side.
Yeah, this shit is in my living room. But I have a picture of my grandkids displayed also to show my feminine side.
Yes, Deb. I know the safe needs dusting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't write "Fuck Obama" in the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb dropped the "F" bomb! Deb dropped the "F" bomb!!!

    Go Deb!!!!!

    That's a pretty nice barbed wire collection you got there!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.