Friday, September 03, 2010

Political shit

Okay, check this shit out.
Come November, the Republicans are for sure going to gain control of the House and I figure they have a 50/50 shot at the Senate.
I don't think The Obamessiah is going to run for re-election in 2012. I think he knows he's a one-shot deal and I don't think his ego will take a defeat, so he's gonna find a reason to not run. Plus if the Republicans take control of the House and possibly the Senate, he's gonna fucked every time he turns around. That's gonna piss him off.
The Republicans - fuck, there's a bunch of great people out there to fill the position. I'm thinking maybe Bachmann, possibly Palin, a slight chance that Gingrich might give it a shot. Out of those three, Michelle Bachmann has my vote. She's got nice tits, although Newt runs a close second there.
Seriously, though. I really think that The Dream has ended, Hope and Change was a fantasy, and Obamessiah is outta here.