Pages


Monday, September 06, 2010

Sorry 'bout that

Sorry, but I had to change how my comments work.
Go back to my post about Hate, hate, hate the Feds and read the comment by Mike.
He claims to be a cop (thin blue line and all that) but I doubt it. He doesn't have the temperament that you'd expect from a professional.
Anyways, Mikey apparently can't read or feels that rules don't apply to him, specifically the part about (and I quote):
This blog is not a forum. I have my views and I ain't changing them. Read my blog for enjoyment and take it the way it was meant - humor.
Any political statements are going to be conservative.
If I pissed you off, sorry 'bout that. Take your shitty comments down the road.
 
He's left several asinine comments and rants. When he went over the top, I deleted them. It's my blog, I can do that. Then he posted a comment calling me a coward. I trashed that too.
Seeing as I do have a day job (lucky me) and can't delete Mikeys' tantrums while at work, I changed my settings so that all comments have to be moderated by me before publishing.
Sorry I had to do that but I assumed we were all grown-ups here.

14 comments:

  1. Do what you have to do, WC.

    There's always One to eff up a Sunday school picnic...not that your blog is a Sunday school picnic, it's far more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you forgot to add, " and I will only post responses from people who agree with me because I can't take criticism". Oh, and you can add liar along with coward, I never claimed to be a cop, just a guy who respects them, but hey when you can write whatever you want without being questioned on the accuracy....

    FOAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with everything you said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't blame you a bit. You pay the bills, you can do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the boss, like the comment instructions say, "This blog is not a forum."

    If you have to moderate because of one assclown, do what you have to do. Been there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, he keeps commenting, calling me a coward and shit. Easy to do when it's all anonymous. Or at least he thinks it's anonymous. The dumbass doesn't realize that Sitemeter gives up his ISP# and location, even the type of browser he uses.
    Fucking internet brings out all the freaks......

    ReplyDelete
  7. So... where's the doggy and booby pics? (Or little doggies between big boobies)
    In other words life's too short to spend time in a pissing contest with some numbnut out there. Kick him to the curb and go have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does one rotten donut have to ruin it for the rest of the donut shop... Totally agree with you Wirecutter, it's your blog. If the guy is really a cop, I feel awfully sorry for anyone he hassles while on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WC, I've read your site for a while now, never commented til now.
    Glad to see you kick that curr outta here...Mike if you're reading this, Fuck you. You don't barge into a man's house and shit in his floor or piss on his leg unless you're a fool...Well, maybe that's the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only that Jeff, but I'm glad he's probably not allowed to serve on a jury due to mental defect. I mean, he had the shop owner tried and convicted solely on the basis of a newspaper article. And we all know how reliable the media is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Gary.
    And thanks to all of you that's showing support. Comment more often, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cutter, you must be mo' famous. When you start attracting troles from moms basement that must mean your reaching out there.
    What was the location?
    I might run across the prick. Could be some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey wirecutter...the other way to go is to find his blog, let all of us know how to get there and let us tear the shit out of him....either way, it's your blog and Mike can take his shit and get the fuck out a here....and oh yeah, Fuck Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Works for me, but I am just a poor SoCal country boy that is stuck in Alabama. Looking to serve out about another five years on my sentence here (or at least it feels that way) then I am outa here!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.