Pages


Thursday, September 30, 2010

They ain't heard nothing yet

So CharlieGodammit's home and seriously fucked up. I mean it - he's laid out flat on his back in the middle of the living room floor, tongue hanging out, incoherent and urinating on himself.
Kinda sorta reminds me of myself on a good Saturday night.
The funny thing is that every great once in a while he'll wake up and try to lick and chew his stitches which causes me to yell "No! No Godammit, NO LICKEE DICKEE!!!" at the top of my lungs.
You got wonder what the new neighbors are thinking......

4 comments:

  1. Quote: "Kinda sorta reminds me of myself on a good Saturday night."

    Damn, Wirecutter, that is one of the best throw-a-way lines I've ever read (or heard)!

    ROTFALMAO!!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be funnier if he had a cone on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had one on but when I loaded him in the truck to take him home it acted like a fucking parachute. I damned near lost him once I hit 65 mph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My symathies to CGDI. After my first wife, I understand his loss. Try going to work one morning and comeing home @ noon to a totally empty house...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.