Pages


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yeah, I'd have killed myself before puberty

Everyone seems to wonder why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Let’s have a close look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hotdogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon (NO MOTHERFUCKING BACON?)
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some prick in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You wipe your ass with your hand
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else
- Your wife smells worse than your donkey
Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"
No shit Sherlock!......It's not like it could get much worse!!

1 comment:

  1. Now I find this so bloody funny! What? No Beer. Sob.
    Ooops, I'm a woman and must know my place and not say anything.
    Like Fuck I will.
    I'm shaving my legs tomorrow in rebellion.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.