Pages


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blogrolls

Okay, I've been having some problems accessing my blogrolls to keep them up to date. Mark sent me some tips, Jamie sent me some tips even though she officially hates me again, and I had some spare time and a 12 pack of Busch.
I don't know if I got lucky or did something right but suddenly I could edit them. I don't know if this was a permanent fix but while I could access them I took advantage of it and deleted a dozen blogs that were no longer valid but more importantly, I added 3 that I really like. They are:

Aardvarks and Asshats, Big Fat Nerve, and Hookers and Booze.

You can find the links in the "Politically Incorrect" blogroll.
Check 'em out, have fun and tell 'em I said hey!

***Also added Patriots' Corner on Monday***

1 comment:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.