Pages


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fucked myself again

I've been off work for the past 2 weeks due to my Grandpa Bud finally up and dying on us and a scheduled vacation and one of the things that I promised myself was that I wouldn't turn it into a 2 week drunk. I compromised - I only drank every other day and only a couple of times to excess.
Today was my first day back to work.......
So I get off work tonight and I'm thinking "Okay, you had a pretty good day today. Shit got out of hand for a minute but you handled it, didn't have to go crying to nobody for help. It was a good day. You do NOT need to drink tonight.  You woke up clear-headed this morning and enjoyed it. Think of the money you'll save. You can do this. One day at a time, fucker."
Then I popped in that Merle Haggard cd. That was a fucking mistake.
Been home an hour and I'm on my 4th beer.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, Merle will fuck you up every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby gets me goin'.
    If I misspell anything it's cuz about eleventy fingers of whisky went down my neck.
    Fuck Obama!
    Gotta reload a buncha shit tomara, hope I get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merle Haggard and Busch beer, God bless America! Willie does it for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it was Willie and Merle together......

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.