Pages


Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's true, I'm old.

I was planning to hunt coyotes in the morning but the later it gets (it's 11 PM now) the less I want to get up before dawn to go.
I've got my gear set up and ready to go, the truck is fueled and coffe is made. It would take me less than a half hour to get my ass out the door but somehow I don't think I'm gonna make it.
I can remember when I was a youngster I would already be out there in a sleeping bag so I could be ready to hunt before daybreak.
I used to think my dad was a puss when he wasn't ready to go when I was. Now I understand.
I may understand but fuck, I hate what's happened to me.

6 comments:

  1. I am assuming the hottie never showed up???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I feel your pain. I really do. It's like OLD just sneaks up on your ass, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ken, what template are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing here, buddy....same thing.
    Sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daver, it's the Awesome Inc template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, just conserving your energy for another day....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.