Pages


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Manners are everything

I had a "date" tonight - nothing special planned, just get together, maybe grab a bite to eat, something like that.
But after waiting and waiting on her to call and say she was ready I finally called her and went straight to voice mail. She still hasn't returned my call.
Okay. I'm a big boy. I can handle being canceled on so you can wash your hair, attend to your dying mother, dig the crud out from under your toenails, whatever. But godammit, at least have the decency to call so I can make other plans.
I took a shower and even scraped my face, cleaned the inside of my truck and even put on a clean pair of socks, all for nothing. I could be laying in a tractor rut at this very moment waiting to kill something.
It really pissed me off that I shaved when I didn't need to.

2 comments:

  1. How DARE she! Bitch.

    P.S. My word verification was "ponism" and I first read it as "poonism". Just sayin....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.